Hi, my name is Bill McGrath. I’m a freelance graphic artist doing business as (DBA) Barron Design. I’m located about
15 miles northeast of Boston, MA. My background and qualifications include:
• 23 years Agency (Ad, Marketing & PR) and client-side experience in industries ranging from financial services to real estate to non-profit and small business.
• A strong record of providing design solutions to a wide variety of marketing, promotion, and branding projects.
• Personalized service and support that is timely, reliable, and detail-oriented.
• Ability to collaborate in the creative process or work independently.
Barron Design helps businesses and organizations promote their product, service, and brand using graphic design
to inform, persuade and motivate.
Barron Design is able to deliver clean, good-looking work that delivers results by first listening to the client's needs, then thinking how best to fulfill them given their target audience and chosen media, and then designing with those needs in mind.
Just as importantly, Barron Design's
in-depth knowledge of print production can help to ensure your marketing materials look their best in print as well
I do graphic design because I enjoy:
• Helping large and small businesses
reach their marketing, promotional, and branding goals.
• Creating order out of chaos, clarity
out of confusion, and beauty out of the unbeautiful.
• The interplay between left brain (creative, intuitive) / right brain (logical, analytical) thinking.
• Organizing and visualizing information.
• The tactile sense, substance and appeal of printed material.
TYPICAL PROJECT WORKFLOW
Present & Past Agency Clients Include:
J.C. Marketing, Inc.
(formerly The Conover Co., formerly Conover Tuttle)
Tourist Marketing Services
CAM Media, Inc.